Monday 5 September 2016

Henna Tattoo Application


Hi all,
A few months back I took a little road trip to Letterkenny to visit the fabulous Michelle at Henna Tattoo Letterkenny, after seeing her amazing work all over Facebook and Instagram I decided that I needed a Henna Tattoo myself. For a while now I have had a wee obsession with feathers, dream catchers and Mandala type designs, going as far as planning a brand new tattoo for early next year. And what better way to trial run the area I wanted tattooed than with a semi-permanent Henna design.

Upon arrival I was greeted by the beautiful Michelle, (well I managed to get myself lost and she was out looking out for me arriving lol) , she was super welcoming and so friendly.
I had been chatting to her over Instagram for a week or so before hand sharing ideas of designs that I wanted, and let me tell you she did not disappoint. She was very knowledgeable about all of the Henna ingredients/side effects and any allergic reactions that it may cause, which made me feel so comfortable in knowing that Michelle knew exactly what she was doing.

I chose to have the Black Henna paste applied to my inner forearm , which when dried and set it turned a pretty lighter shade of brown. (There is a choice of colours, I believe its Black, Brown and White) there could be more, which I will check out for you folks.

From start to finish the Design took about 20 min, and around 1 Hr to properly set, when drying the paste becomes hard and the design peels away on its own, leaving behind the design of choice. My design lasted just under 2 weeks and that was with normal showering/bath routine included.

I definitely highly recommend Michelle for any of you that are looking for a gorgeous semi permanent Tattoo. And for any of you beauties that are looking to contact her I will link all of her social media sites below, so you can go check out her stunning work for yourselves.

 Facebook
 Instagram


I hope you go check her pages out, and when you do give her a wee like and follow. For now its Love, Hugs and Kisses from




No comments:

Post a Comment