Monday 9 November 2015

It's all Hippening


A few months back I pre-ordered a Ban.do Agenda/Diary from Hippenings, which is an on-line shop that sell all kinds of Awesome party swag, original and alternative wedding decorations, wedding favors, and of course Amaze-balls paper goods, gifts, party headgear and tonnes more, all run at the helm by the stunning Laura Cunningham (@cunninghamlaura) . I  know I may sound a bit crazy to some of you , but this Agenda is thee best thing I have ever set my beady eyes on ,to any-one out there who has got their hands on one of these , You will know exactly what I am talking about.
From cover to cover this Agenda is filled with stunning artistry, cute little compliments, fun stickers and then some!!

I ordered the Ringleader 17month Agenda, but it also comes in the Florabunda style as-well, which is just as beautiful and also has an identical interior. these Amazing little pieces of heaven retail for 27.50 euro from Hippenings

There is not one page inside this Agenda/Diary that I dislike,  I bought this for the purpose of my wedding planning but I have yet to set pen to paper as I don't want to spoil it in anyway ( tiny bit crazy).
 I love the silly little compliments dotted about here and there aswell as the inspirational words of encouragement on the monthly starter pages.


One of the most awesome parts of the ringleader is the cute secret code
at the very front of the Agenda ,The little secret pocket at the very back and the hilarious "hair washing decision page" is also up there with one of my fav things about this Diary.


Included amongst these fine pages is a list of all the fab artists that have designed each monthly header along with each one of their social media handles, be sure to check them all out.


The fact that it came with a hand written thank you note from Laura herself really gives this purchase the perfect finishing touch and makes it that bit more personal.
I don't want to spoil too much for those yet to purchase, so I won't share too much.


If you guys haven't checked Hippenings out yet, Firstly where have you been?,  and secondly please do, I am sure you will be just as hooked as I am with everything on this site.
I hope you all are having a fantastic day, but for now its love, hugs and kisses from 



No comments:

Post a Comment