Sunday 8 November 2015


A few weeks back I was sent some fantastic new items from Body Jewellery Shop this is a body jewellery and fashion accessory superstore based in Watford UK. Body Jewellery Shop have some amazing Earpiercing and Body Piercing jewellery products, there are sooo many to choose from, But below is a small selection of my favourites from their extensive range of jewellery.




Their versatile body Jewellery comes in a various range of materials and designs, which include Bioplast, PTFE, Blackline, Glow in the dark, surgical steel, Titanium, Ultra Violet, Zircon Gold, Gold Plated and 18ct Gold.

I received the Jewelled Tongue Bar Bonus Pack and the Silver Butterfly Ear Cuff . I have my tongue pierced from the age of 16, but have always kept just a plain old stainless steel bar in place, but since receiving this pack I have a number of coloured diamonds to choose from. My favourite being the Green.

 In the  Jewelled Bonus pack there are 7 colours in total, Pink, Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Green, white, Purple. as-well as the tongue bar, this retails for £5.95 and can be purchased from Here

The little Silver Butterfly Ear cuff, is a little clip on one so is suitable for those who have no piercings. This retails for £ 2.49, its a super cute fashion accessory and can be purchased from Here

I kindly was gifted the above items from Body Jewellery Shop and I would like to them them for doing so.

hope you all have a Fantastic day, but for now its Love , Hugs and Kisses from

No comments:

Post a Comment