Wednesday 30 December 2015

The perfect makeup for New Years eve.



Hi Everyone
           With New Years Eve being just a day away I thought  I would share with you 4 of my favourite party looks to see in the new year. Of course with it being New Years eve there is going to be loads of shimmer and glitter, but if your not into using alot of glitter I will also show you guys a few alternatives.


first up is a glitter smokey eye using purple/berry tones, my eyes are brown so I find that purple shades really make them stand out, but of course you can add the colours that suit your own eye colour. I have added individual lashes and some gel liner to finish the look. On my lips I have used a matte lipstick from sleek in the shade fandango.


Next is this ultra black smokey eye, this is one of my favourite night time looks, its so glam and super sultry, perfect for the party season, Here I have used peach tones to blend out the harsh edges of the black to soften the look and have added a pop of gold shimmer onto the tear duct for an extra little bit of sparkle, ( it is New Years Eve after all.)
 With this eye make-up being so dark I have chosen not to add black winged liner, instead I have popped black eyeliner pencil onto the water liner and blended this onto the lower lash line, To finish  I added a few individual lashes and a tiny coat of mascara. On the lips is have model co in the smitten.


My Next look is this shimmer spotlight eye. Here I have used brown tones as transition shades, added darker tones of brown to define the crease then added this stunning pink/gold shimmer shadow from makeup revolution's naked underneath palette onto the centre of the upper and lower lid only to give this spotlight effect, again I finished off this look with some gel liner from benefit and a few individual lashes. On my lips I have Stila in the shade Anna.



Last but not least its This show stopper, this is a glitter cut crease using the same pigment from the first look only I have applied it with some lash glue to keep in place and to give it an ultra pigmented look, I have darkend the crease with a black shadow and blended it out to soften the look. I used eyeko fat liner in black to create a gorgeous winged liner then added false lashes and a coat of mascara to make this look extra glam!! on my lips I have Face of Austraila in the shade Urban Spice  


Product list:

*Primer: Nivea mens aftershave balm
*Benefit puff off cream for under eyes
*FM Cosmetics eyebrow set, shade dark
*foundation: Rimmel wake me up foundtion , shade 103 true ivory
*Concealer: LA Girl Pro Conceal , shade Ivory , to carve brows and conceal
*PS love foundtion stick (primark) ,shade, Ivory, as highlight
*Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder, to set under eye concealer and highlight
*Contour , Make up Gallery good to glow matte bronzer , shade medium 2 (poundland)
*Lashes , Allura individual lashes (poundland)
*Highlighter ,The Balm mary loumanizer
*Mascara W7, blackest black
*Eyeko Fat Liner Pen
*Benefit they're real gel liner.
*Eyeshadow , Makeup revolution naked underneath palette
*Pigment , purple hologram (savers)
* lip sticks : Stila - Anna , Sleek Matte Me - Fandango , Face of Austraila - Urban Spice , Model Co - Smitten.


I hope you all enjoy trying these looks out for yourselves, if you would like to know any further details of the products that I have used e.t.c , just get in touch through Twitter , Instagram or Facebook .
I want to wish you all A Happy New Year , I will be bringing in the new year with my family , but can we all spare a wee thought to those out there who may not be as lucky.
 Love , hugs and kisses from



No comments:

Post a Comment