Tuesday 12 January 2016

Waxperts Wonder Pads





Hi guys
It seems like a lifetime since I purchased the Waxperts wonderpads, and by god am I glad I did. I had heard so many rave reviews from other beauty bloggers that I just had to give them a go for myself, my main reason for wanting to try these wee miracle workers is that I suffer quite badly from Keratosis pilaris , mainly on my upper arms and my legs. through-out the years I have tried numerous Products from other companies and all the tips and tricks of the trade, I was seriously starting to consider microdermabrasion or even a Chemical peel . (I know drastic , right?) But I hated the apperance of it soooo much, and I felt like I was being left with no alternative, that is until I heard about Waxperts wonder pads!
This award- winning beauty must have contains Salicylic acid, which I believe is thee perfect ingredient to help soothe Keratosis Pilarsis, skin break-outs and even in-grown hairs.
These are little circle ,textured pads  (as seen below) that have the ingredients already applied, they are also gentle enough for daily use, although cannot be used on damaged or broken skin. and a  huge little warning is they are not suitable for use while pregnant.
I have been using this product now for over 1 month and honestly I can see a massive change in the appearance of my skin, it is no where near as red as it usually is and even the texture of the raised bumps has visibly reduced , I have also on numerous occasions used these while I have had breakouts and I have to say they really worked a treat at reducing the redness and appearance of my pimples .
 I am just soooo pleased with this product and I know that it will be a daily staple in my Beauty regime for many many years to come.

You can have a look at the other amazing products that waxperts sell on their website right here

You can also catch up on all their latest product news on their facebook , Twitter  and Instagram or even follow the gorgeous owner and creator Ellen on her snapchat @waxpertsellen .

I hope you all love the product as much as I do. For now its love, hugs and kisses from
*DISCLAIMER I have not been paid for this review in any way, this is all my own opinion.







No comments:

Post a Comment