Friday 4 March 2016


A few weeks ago while browsing through Twitter I came across a page called Little Princess Trust , when I read more about the company I couldn't help but feel emotional as a mum myself, This fantastic company provides real hair wigs for Boys and Girls across the UK and Ireland that have sadly lost their own hair through Cancer treatment. I jumped at the chance to donate my own hair straight away, without hesitation.

At the minute they are running a campaign to help raise awareness called #hairtospare #nohairtospare

The challenge is,  if you have 12" or 30cm of  "hair to spare"   then you simply cut off your pony tail or plaits on camera, then share the picture or video on-line using #Hairtospare, nominate 3 of your friends or family to do the same, and finally post your hair off to;

Little Princess Trust Hair Donation
Sheridan House
114-116 Western Road
HOVE
BN3 1DD
(UK)

For a list of Guidelines please click Here

If however you don't have 12" , 30cm of hair to spare, then you can still help out, simply follow the #Nohairtospare campaign , Text WIGS01 followed by your donation amount to 70070, screenshot your donation, and share the picture online using #Nohairtospare , then nominate 3 friends or family members.

It really is that simple , this tiny gesture can make such a massive impact on a child life.
I decided to Donate 18" of my own hair to this fab cause, I also set up a just give donation page to help out as much as I could with campaign.

Here are my Pictures











Such a huge difference but such a great reason to cut it all off, hope you all can get involved too, please do share your stories if you do.
For now its love, hugs and kisses from

1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful thing to do, My friends little girl did it, |I had never heard of till then, fantastic job, well done, and if I may say it suits you so much more :)

    Lyn x
    www.thelavenderbarn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete