Friday 10 June 2016


Hi girlies,
As the summer feels like it is in full swing with this fantastic weather that we are being blessed with I have been scrolling the web looking through all the fantastic swimwear that it has to offer. So rather than being selfish I thought I would share some of the little gems that I have managed to find with all you lovely lot.

Of course I have kept every-one in mind when doing this, as I myself am a mummy to 4 kiddies and I have a lovely mummy tummy , so I for one am not one to prance around in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini, (although I wish I could) my tiger stripes (stretch marks) stops me from doing so, well its not them actually its other peoples perception of ''the perfect body'' that has me so self conscious that I feel I have to hid it all away. This Is a topic for another blog tho so keep an eye out for that ladies. And................
without further ramblings here are my top online choice for the perfect swimwear for this summer ,lets kick off  with bikinis.



1.  ASOS Fuller bust sparkle gem embellished supportive soft triangle bikini DD-F Top is £19.99 Shop Here
the bottoms have been out of stock but I have found a little alternative Here

2. ASOS Bright Gem embellished bikini, top £18.00 Shop Here
bottoms £14.00 Shop Here

3. Boohoo Orange neon contrast bikini £16.00 Shop Here



Next is my top 4 one piece swim suits again all from online stores.

1. ASOS Jaded London colour block sequin swimsuit £58.00 Shop Here

2 ASOS South Beach all over embellished swimsuit £78.00 Shop Here

3.ASOS Ted Baker encyclopedia high-neck floral swimsuit £89.00 Shop Here

4. ASOS Sequin embellished mesh plunge swimsuit £38.36 Shop Here



Next we have some beautiful pieces for the curvy beauties.

1. SIMPLY BE Bandeau swimsuit £28.00 Shop Here

2.ALIEXPRESS neon bandage swimsuit $16.14 Shop Here

3.GROUPON fringed Aztec bikini £12.98 Shop Here

4.MODLILY Dark grey one piece $22.37 free worldwide shipping Shop Here


Lastly is my top picks of slinky beach cover ups.

1.ASOS cheese cloth cold cross back £17.50 Shop Here

2.LIGHT IN THE BOX floral tassel chiffon , flash sale so at the min is £6.99 Shop Here

3.MISSGUIDED rose gold mesh bra-let £18.00 Shop Here

4.ALIEXPRESS Hawaiian beach dress $13.14 with free shipping to UK Shop Here


I hope you all like my little choices, thank you all for reading.
for now its Love, Hugs and Kisses from
****Disclaimer a few of these items are at limited stock so may be out of stock soon, if you liked any that are out of stock please get in contact with me and I will help hunt out on another website.*****


2 comments:

  1. Love this post some really Nice choices
    Lyn x
    www.thelavenderbarn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete