Sunday 6 September 2015



As much as I love Summer I am just soooo glad to see the back of it, don't get me wrong I love a wee evening chilling out in the sun with a wee glass of wine, but I love Autumn that whole much more. Not only because we get to wrap up a bit more in gorgeous pre winter fashion , we also get to rock the vamp/dark lips that has been seen adorn all the fashion runways of late,and no-one can rock a dark lip better than the sultry vixen herself miss Dita Von Teese, this look just ticks all the boxes when it comes to getting that Autumn runway 2015 look, from the berry coloured lips to the winged liner she is bang on trend.

We all love to put our own wee spin on make-up looks though as some of us aren't lucky enough to have a make-up artist on beacon call, as much as we would all love it. So here I have done my own wee cheap version of the dark lip/winged liner catwalk look for a quarter of the price. For this look I have used Sleek's Matte Me lip stain in the shade Fandango -£4.99 liquid black eyeliner from Primark - £1.00, black khol pencil from primark £1.00 to line the waterline . Foundation is Revlon colourstay in shade Natural Beige £12.99 from Boots, slight contour with MUA in shade 3 £1.00 from Superdrug. Baked Highligher shade RoseGold £1.00 in Savers. For brows I used Fm Cosmetics Brow Palette from Fm Cosmetics £8.99. Black Mascara from Primark £1.00. Guys as you can see none of these products were expensive ,so even on a budget this look is quite easy to put your own stamp on.

Choosing one staple lip colour for Autumn is so difficult though as there is just so many shades to choose from , so here is a few i have choose as my Top favourites ranging from highend to budget buy and can i just say that even i struggle to tell the difference in some of these shade as they are so similar....

HIGHEND OPTIONS



BUDGET BUYS



When trying to choose perfect shades I was spoilt for choice, there was soooo many to choose from but these are the few that I managed to whittle down to be in my best buys for Autumn , some of them were absolute steals for as low as £1.00!! I mean who could moan at that price, really???
I know that some of us may not feel so adventurous when it comes to trying out new shades of lipsticks, especially when some are as dark as your soul, but fear not I have you guys covered. here I have chose a few tinted lip balms ranging in price again, granted they will not have the same look as the lipsticks when applied but it still will give you that subtle little bit of colour without going over
board.                                          
                                                          TINTED LIP BALM'S
I have seen so many of the beauties Rocking this new trend on social media, mainly Instagram over the past week, it seems to be so hard to choose which look I liked the best but, when it comes to the crunch no-one and I mean no-one can rock it better than these three stunners.
 I follow these ladies religiously on all of their social media sites, but I will link their Instagram pages down below for you all to check them out.
I hope you all love these ladies as much as I do and I hope you all enjoyed my little version of the new Autumn Make-up trends. I hope you all have a fantastic day whatever you may be up to. For now its love, hugs and kisses from Little Painted Me xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment