Wednesday 2 September 2015

Heat Running App

I was so chuffed when I was contacted by the lovely Arya  ceo and co-founder of Heat Running and asked to trial a new fitness app that they had created, of course I jumped at the chance....
The Heat Running app is the first competitive and social running app that is available, this app allows runners of all levels to compete in races/marathons or just leisurly runs against each other, combining competition, gamification, fitness and motivation all into one of the most exciting app that I have ever seen on the market.
This fabulous app was set up by two personal trainers Arya Farzin and Joesph Phillips, Ayra's own struggles with obesity and the fact that he had realised that no other running app provided the motivation and support that had helped him to loose 200lb had encouraged them to put together this genius idea. they both set out to create a unique app that provided a level of competition and motivation that was previously unavailable.
Heat Running app is the only app that allows and actually encourages direct competition among its users by adding a social component instead of a computer generated one as most other running apps do. This app creates a virtual racing environment that allows you to enter head to  head competitions, bringing out your competitive side of course.
Bringing a social element to running some-how made me so so competitive,I mean in no way was I a runner before taking part in this trial, I secretly hated the thought of running to be quite honest, but once I actually started using the app and started competing against others I found myself starting to enjoy it and even looked forward to my runs each evening just to try and better my own times.
One of the apps mottos is "unlock your animal" urging you to go from an egg to eventually a cheetah, and by god I did (hahah) I was like an animal possessed by the end of it all and god only knows what people where thinking that had seen me when i was out on a run because I  was doing victory dances and all when I had won, not a pretty sight let me tell you that.

By making running into some sort if a game the Heat Running app slyly fools you into making running fun and more approachable for little beginners as myself, but this app would sit well even with professionals like athletes as-well.
These guys have a fantastic following on their social media sights, why dont you join the other 49.9K and give them a little like or follow on Facebook, Instagram and twitter.
 Heat Running is currently available for download on Apple App store
but unfortunately is not yet available for download for Android devices, but plans are to offer a version for Android in the future.
I found this app so fun to use and anything that can boost fitness is always a winner. I had downloaded the app on an Iphone 6+ , as you all know the phone is huge and running with it wasn't an issue to me at all. I recommend that you all give it a try, it is amazing and I know you will all love it as much as I did. I will list all their details below so you guys can check it all out for yourselves,
Website - http://www.heatrunningapp.com
Their fab Story -  http://heatrunningapp.com/about
Twitter - http://twitter.com/HEATrunning
Facebook - http://facebook.com/heatrunning
Instagram - http://instagram.com/heatrunning

For now my lovlies its love, hugs and kisses from Little Paintedme xxxooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment