Thursday 10 September 2015











 I have become absolutely make-up obsessed lately, I can spend hours watching make-up tutorials on Youtube, ohh and thats when I should be asleep might I add lol, I follow a huge number of  MUA's religiousy but  when I came across a little gem like this lady on Instagram then it felt like Christmas had come early. I have never seen talent like it in my entire life!! , I can promise you guys that this little beauty is going to become huge in the make-up industry, without any shadow of doubt.
 I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get to know Caoimhe a bit better so I set up a little interview with her,  she was sooo sweet and kindly agree. I will add our wee interview below for you all to read, as-well as a few pictures of her work, I really struggled to choose which ones to add as they are all so gorgeous! And of course I didn't want to add all of her work to spoil it for you all, so you guys will have to go check this wee beauty out for yourselves.


















Im sure you will all agree that Caoimhe's work is stunning, I can definately see her work adorn the front cover of fashion magazines in the near future, if not sooner!! remember folks you heard it here first hahahah.

1. Firstly for those that dont know you yet ,What.s your name ,where are you from, and what age are you? My name is Caoimhe Kelly , I'm from Northern Ireland and I am 16 years old!

2.What age did you first take an interest in make-up and why? I have always had a keen interest in art as a child. My mum would always give me her almost empty make-up bottles and packaging and I would constantly be trying them out. I was just so mesmerised by the different colours. In my early teens I started to get terrible acne so I would always be researching new ways to cover my skin up.  I believe with that then came the recognition that make-up was amazing.
                       
3. Where did you learn to do makeup?   YouTube tutorials and Trail and error! Practice makes perfect.  

4. If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your days , what would they be and why? Recently I've been obsessed with the Anastasia shadow couture palette. It's honestly just the most perfect palette I've used. Second would most probably be the Anastasia dipbrow pomade. My eyebrows have evolved seriously ever since I've bought it! And lastly it would have to be loreal true match foundation. I honestly use it on almost all my clients and they're obsessed with the finish it gives! 

5.Did you find it hard when first starting out on social media to try gathering followers/likes etc. I found it really hard at the beginning. I realised that you need to engage with your followers. It was a real learning curve at the start. I practiced constantly trying to get the right picture and finding the perfect technique. 

6.Which social media sites are you on? 
 I'm on Instagram- http://instagram.com/cakefacecaoimhe ,

7.Which MUA inspires you the most with their work and who would you love to do a collaboration with ? I've so many! http://instagram.com/ssssamanthaa Samantha from Batalash would definitely have to be on the top of my list. I'm also obsessed with nikkietutorials http://instagram.com/nikkietutorials I've learned so much from her over the years! 

8. For anyone that is looking to work as a makeup artist and is only starting out what advice would you give them  that you wish someone had of gave to you.? I'd say to be prepared for hate and jealousy. I've gotten so many negative comments that really took a blow to my confidence at the start but I've learned to realise that the ratio of negative to positive comments are not even comparable. Make-
up artistry can be a very jealous industry.

9 . Which makeup look is your all time "go to" look and which products do you use to achieve it?. Pink Champagne eyeshadow by ABH is amazing with warm toned eyeshadow and YSL number 10 lipstick! 

10.  Where do you hope to be 10 years from now? I hope to be possibly working in film make-up and special effects type make-up. I also just hope to be happy and be able to say I'm pleased with what I've done so far in my life.
12.Would you ever consider running a makeup  master class in the near future? I would absolutely love to do makeup classes! I'm quite an introverted person so It would be a bit of a challenge. 

13. If you could advise people reading this of 3 people to follow on social media who would they be, and why ? I would have to say @batalash , @nikkietutorials and @littlepaintedlady (if you haven't already!) 

I hope you all loved getting to know Caoimhe as much as I did , I know we will be seeing loads more of her in the future, but for now my lovlies its loves, hugs and kisses from Little Painted Me xxx ooo


No comments:

Post a Comment