Tuesday 22 September 2015



Hi Lovlies, A few months back I was contacted by the company Prairie Charms through Twitter and asked to take part in their blogger event where they would send us me out one of their fab pizzazz boxes (which has a different theme each time) filled with goodies for me to share will all of you guys , my god I am so happy that they did, this fab little box is filled with almost £100 worth of items , each one as gorgeous as the next. This time the theme is Luau Party,just think Hawaiian beach party/floral/girly.
Before I show it all off to you guys let me tell you all a little bit more about this amazing company.
Prairie Charms are an accessories boutique, each one of their quirky and whimsical items are handmade to suit each and every customer, they sell an eccletic range of floral and girly pieces,they also constantly add new and unique items thus keeping there range exciting and up to date. The most amazing part is that 10% of all of their profits are donated to the Great Ormand Street Children's Hospital charity as well as the Kiss It Better Campaign, which provides funding to pioneering , world class treatment for complex medical conditions including paedatric cancers. Amazing to say the least.
check out their websites below for further information on howto purchase your very own Prairie Charms goodies.

TWITTER  http://twitter.com/prairie_charms
INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/prairiecharms
STORE http://prairiecharms.storeenvy.com


 The items arrived in a super cute little pizza box shape parcel and inside the products were delicately wrapped in baby pink tissue paper and sealed with one of the company's logo stickers. such a lovely touch.

when I opened my parcel I was blown away with the number of stunning bespoke pieces that was inside, I didn't know which one to open first, it was like Christmas had come early.



The first two items were little cards, one had all of the blogger's information that were associated with this event, the other was an information card with each items name and price .


 The next was a little package from Sweet As Honey Studio, its sweetly named ''make a mess confetti'' these retail for £3.95. This is a little balloon with a parcel of confetti that you can insert inside the balloon to make your very own little ''mess'' perfect for any party.



These are the Caterina 'no snag' knot ties, these retail for £7.00, personally I will be wearing these as little wrist ties as I  think they are wayyyy to pretty to hid away in my hair, but this is my  personal preference only.

Then I got the Acadia Tropical Punch Drink Set, which was a set of 4 bamboo effect straws and a sachet of cool aid fruit punch, I thought this was such a fun little idea, my kiddies just loved the straws, this set retails for £5.00


Next was the Hand Bow Tie Scrunchie, these gorgeous little pieces are made up of Prairie Charms very own hand printed fabric and come in an array of designs and colours, I loved the flamingo design on mine as it played on the Luau Party theme perfectly. these retail for £7.50

Next was one of my favourites, I love all kinds of jewellery, but anklets anklets are one of my favourites and this piece just suited me perfectly, its the Paloma Vintage Bead Drop Anklet, it retails for £12.00, This company can tailor your items to your taste as they have done with my mine.


These were my daughters favourites, she is such a girly girl and she is soo obsessed with mermaids and all things that sparkle, so these just had her name written all over it, she cannot wait to try the glitter out on her nails, and of course mine. The Dakota Custom Nail Glitter retails for £6.50 and the Faryn Hair Grips retails for £5.00


This next one I'm sure everyone will love, it is the Una Coconut S'more snack pack, after all who doesn't like chocolate, especially when it comes in a wee ''make your own'' pack, who can resist. These retails for £3.50, I thought these would make a great wee added extra for kids sleepovers as a little treat.


 These last two I just had to save to last, I cannot put into words just how stunning these are, The purple rope necklace was a gift from the company for a little postage error so i am unsure of retail price for that , can i just say that that was just thee nicest jesture I have ever had from any comany ever!! They even placed a hand written note inside the parcel.The other item, well what can I say, what an absolutely stunning piece of craftmanship, this one of a kind, Eda Bespoke Floral Lei retails for £50.00 and im sure you will all agree it is worth ever penny, the purple flowers are such a stunning shade,  what a beauty!

I am super excited to test out each and every one of these items in more detail over the next few weeks , I will be sharing it all over on my instagram, so be sure you can check it out here, and if your not already then give me a wee follow. I cant wait to purchase more items from Prairie Charms and I hope that after seeing these fantastic products that you head on over an purchase a few too. I hope you all have a fab evening, but for now its love , hugs and kisses from


2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with subscription boxes atm, and this one looks awesome. They have perfect little products that I'd love!
    Zoe |
    www.ibelieveinromeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have so many gorgeous items, i didnt even want to remove my items from its packaging lol. Xxx

    ReplyDelete