Sunday 27 September 2015

Instanatural Hair Care Review


Last week in the post I received 2 products from Instanatural, This company sell skincare as well as haircare products, these are made with all natural and organic ingredients. The entire range of products are made with-out harmful alcohols, parabens and sulphates which can be quite irritating to the skin. Instead they focused on formulating their products with the highest quality ingredients that can be found through-out the world. Their mission is to create natural solutions that are both effective and affordable.

I received the Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask, this product retails for £17.95 on their Amazon store with free delivery in the UK. I also got the Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir which retails for £19.95 also with free postage in the UK.

The First one I used was the Argan Oil Hair Mask, this is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry, damaged hair into soft, shiny, healthy hair, it is packed with restorative ingredients such as , Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid complex, Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba oil, Avocado Oil & vitamin B5, together these penetrate hair and leave it super hydrated with loads of shine. The intensive ingredients also strengthen the hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors. This is thee perfect product for my hair as many of you may know I  have one section of my hair bleached within an inch of its life, so I found that when I left the mask in as an overnight treatment that is when I achieved the best results.It left my hair sooo hydrated, feeling so healthy and it looked extra shiny.
 The aroma off this product is gorgeous, reminds me almost in the Palmers body butter as does the texture, even after applying the product my skin felt super soft.


The second Product I used was the Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir, This product is also jam packed with Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil and Shea Butter. This revitalizes weak, limp and lifeless hair. It quenches dryness, tames frizz and infuses instant long-lasting luminous shine. Their unique formula contains 100% buttery rich plant oils that also penetrate the hair fibre and rehydrate the dry scales of hair cuticles. In addition, Panthenol strengthens the hair by filling the cracks and the Shea Butter thickens the hair to add volume.
I found this to be a little miracle worker, especially after my hair was freshly washed , I dispensed a teeny tiny amount onto the palm of my hand, rubbed the product into my hands them little glided it over where I needed, as when I was styling I had those little fly away hairs and this tamed them perfectly. Again this conditioned my blonde hair sooo well, when compared to other hair care products this one comes out tops for me.
This can also be used as an over night treatment but it must be washed out with shampoo afterwards as it has quite an oil consistency. 
The only scent to this Hair treatment was almost like an Olive Oil smell, which i'm sure we could all put up with.
I hope you all have a fantastic day, if you wish to purchase them you can do over on their Amazon store by clicking here
but for now its Love, Hugs and kisses from






2 comments:

  1. I have an Argan Oil deep treatment conditioner, although a different brand, and find it excellent. Would highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lorna, this brand is amazing, i also used it on my daughters hair (i have 3) and its amazing, i find it it makes brushing out the tangles a whole lot easier xc

      Delete