Thursday 1 October 2015

Autumn Fashion the Little Painted Way

As October kicks off with some fantastic weather ,I thought there is no better time to share some of my favourite Fashion Pieces with you all, and of course ever the bargain hunter, most of my items are from High street retailers or on-line boutiques, All of which are super affordable.


One celebrity I have become so obsessed with at the minute is the gorgeous Kylie Jenner, should it be on her snapchat, Instagram or Tumblr the girl always looks drop dead gorgeous , with an array of on trend outfits to match! But a few of my favourites that I have seen her in at present is the stunning Tan Seudette Asymetric dress and another is a Tan Seude Jacket. Both being paired with perfectly matching accessories of course. But unfortunately we all can't afford to go all High End and designer when it comes to our clothes, so I have sought out some "steal her style" options, just for you .




Another style I have fallen for this season is Tartan, I don't know what it is about it, Maybe the fact my Daddy grew up in Scotland and i'm showing my true colours , or maybe that it is just sooo gorgeous and super easy to wear, either dressed up or ultra casual. Personally tho I think no one wears it better than the Beautiful Emma Watson. Here she's wearing the stunning McQ Alexander McQueen Tartan Wool Puffball Mini Dress which would set you back a whopping £470.00. Instead I have chosen a super affordable option that looks just as good.



The next, I have to say is one my all time favourites, Burgandy/Berry shades are key at the moment , its a colour I always choose to fall back on , that's when im not wearing my usual Black (boring, I know) but Burgandy is a shade that will go with almost everything, should you choose to wear head to toe Berry tones is entirely up to you, but here Mollie King oozes sex appeal with this slinky leather skirt and pattern jumper, teamed up with  some super cute black ankle boots and a matching berry lipshade this just screams Autumn to me. I paired my look with a plain roll neck jumper for that added extra Autumn/winter feel.

  
Lastly I come to over the knee or knee high boots, Unfortunately being only 5ft I can't get away with this look as-well as others could, I just look like a wee child wearing my mums shoes again (hehe). But if I had to choose one celebrity who I think wears the look to perfection it has to be the Stunning Miranda Kerr . This just looks so sophisticated and super elegant.


I hope you all enjoyed my little fashion post and also hope you all have a fantastic start to October, but for now its Love hugs and kisses from







No comments:

Post a Comment