Thursday 22 October 2015



Hi everyone,
    As the world of Snapchat is starting to take the blogging and buisness world by storm, I thought I would take the opportunity to share my Favourites "snappers". I have to admit,I have become sooo addicted to snapchat, weither its to pass a wee 10 minutes here or there or just sheer noseyness, I could easily spend a good hour scrolling through story after story. so rather than be greedy and keep all the good ones to myself I have chose to share my top 5 that I think you guys should all go and check out.
1. Waxpertsellen
This gorgeous lady is the creator of the amazing brand Waxperts, this is an award winning wax range which can be found in most salons across Ireland and UK. Not only is Ellen an inspirational business woman, she is also a mummy to the wee cutiepie that is Cooper, who infact makes regular appearance on his mummy and Daddys snapchat to greet their followers with a little "hello everybody", and of course Ellens Partner Conrad Jones ,  who is the new comer on Snapchat, but is fast taking it by storm. I could quite happily watch their snaps all day, Ellen has a voice that could melt butter and a face that should adorn the front cover of every beauty magazine on Earth,and Conrad is a hard working doting daddy that could teach the modern man a thing or two .
Ellen is also over on Twitter, Instagram and of course Snapchat (user name as written above)
Conrad is over on Instagram and also snapchat  under Conradjones13 .
Waxperts is over on Twitter , Instagram  Be sure to pop by and give these guys a little follow.


2.Sharonleavy
Sharon is the fantastic writter behind the lifestyle, beauty and books blog  Behindgreeneyes ,this beauty is also mummy to 3 boys (2 being twins) . Sharon shares her homemade scrummy meal ideas, makeup tips, bargin purchases, book reviews and some good oul fashion chit chat along the way, I think this lady is just fab and I definately could see this gorgeous gal producing some fantastics books in the near future. As a mum of 4 I know how hard it is to try and juggle all my social media sites but this lady just makes it all look super easy, If you have to do one thing today , make it that you follow this lady.
Sharon is also over on Twitter , Instagram and of course snapchat under Sharonleavy



3.Kimdempo
I started following this stunning lady around 3 weeks ago and I have been like a stalker ever since, Kim is the biggest chatterbox ever,  which is fantastic when it comes to snapchat because that is what snapchats about after all.
 I have a huge amount of admiration for this lady as has went through a phenomenal weight loss journey, and has shared all the steps along the way,  she also shares makeup tips,  advice , her ootd's and just great banter about her everyday life , I feel like if I ever met Kim in person ,we would just get on like a house on fire.
Kim is also over on Instagram and of course snapchat with the name above.



4.Jamespatrice

So where do I start with this Beyonce obsessed, gorgeous man! If he's not scaring the bejesus out of his poor mammy "Fron" , he's lip sinking and busting moves to all kind of classic pop music, Britney Spears being my favourite so far.
Not only is he thee best entertainer on snapchat, he is also the Fashion Editor for Mfimagazine, Actor ,Presenter , writer and Fashion Blogger , his Blog jusdejames.wordpress.com being one of my faves!. He is by far one of the snapchatters who has me in actual tears with laughter.
James can also be found over on Twitter , Instagram and of course snapchat under the name above.


5.Toodollymakeup

Last but certainly not least is Jen, If you are make-up obsessed like I am, then you will LOVE her, Jen is a Beauty Blogger as well as being a super busy student.
 Jen own's the fantastic blog www.toodollymakeup.com where she takes you behind the scenes at all the Blogger events that she attends, as-well as giving the best makeup tutorials/tips and giveaways ever !! 
She is also on her very own weight loss journey , and has made an unbelievable transformation along the way.
 Jen is super sweet and I hope to meet her in person at a few upcoming events in the near future.
you guys can find Jen over on Facebook ,Instagram ,Twitter and Snachat under the name above. Go on and give her a follow.


I hope that you guys do go check these guys out, you certainly wont be disappointed, Have a lovely evening what-ever you my be doing , but for now its love, hugs and kisses from,





No comments:

Post a Comment